The PIEPS iPROBE BT is the electronic probe with an acoustic and visual hit indicator for a faster companion rescue and enables a wireless device management via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP.
PIEPS SAFETY MARKER
with PIEPS 100 cm and 40 cm marker.
Optical & Acoustic hit-indicator
to every transmitting beacon (according to standard EN300718).
Probe tip with integrated receiver locates every avalanche transceiver.
WIRELESS Device Management
via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP.
Part of the PIEPS
Fastest Rescue System:
- Auto-Switch ON/OFF
- Multiple burials support through automatic sleep-mode of PIEPS beacons with iPROBE support (configurable via PIEPS-APP)
- Centimeter scale for reading burial depth and as centimeter measurement for snow profiles
- Easy and fast assembly of the probe
- Speed-cone-system for quick extension
- Quick-closing latch for reliable locking of the probe
- Compact fixable with elastic closure buckle
- Software updates
When probing with the PIEPS iPROBE a continuous signal & a steady light indicate a "hit".
Even if the buried person isn't struck with the probe, this is the starting signal for digging! You save time at companion rescue!
60% time saving at pinpointing & probing!
The search time is reduced significantly by using the PIEPS iPROBE in pinpointing!
2/3 of the entire search time from the initial signal is spent for fine search and pinpointing.
Average duration for fine search and pinpointing
|with classical probe||with PIEPS iPROBE||Time saving|
in dependence of the probe type (Source: PIEPS)
fig.1) Spreading in Percentage of search times with classical probe and with PIEPS iPROBE (Source: PIEPS, DAV)
fig. 2) CONCLUSION: The entire search-time can be reduced significantly by using PIEPS iPROBE!