The PIEPS 30°Plus XT is an electronic inclinometer for checking the slope angle easily, quickly and without complication.
- Indication of slope angle and outside temperature (°C or °F)
- Easy to attach to all standard ski poles
- Training to improve slope gradient estimation and support in assessing avalanche danger
- Replaceable coin cell
- Shock absorbing design
Dimensions (mm, LxWxH):
105 x 23 x 13
Weight (g, incl. batteries):
Coin Cell CR1225 or CR1220
Battery lifetime (min. h) :
-20°C to 45°C | -4°F to 113°F
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Fast and accurate measurement of the current slope angle for rating the avalanche danger, for doing snow profiles and snow stability tests like “Rutschblock”
- Training for a better estimation of the slope gradient
- Temperature measurement: Because of the fixation on a ski pole the current outside temperature is indicated.