The light and compact PIEPS JETFORCE BT is the newest development of our innovative JetForce technology and enables a wireless device management via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP.
with jet-fan technology that only needs ambient air for inflation.
Wireless device management
via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP.
Flexible modular zip-on system.
- Multiple deployments
- Automatic airbag deflation after 3 minutes to create an air pocket
- Automatic self-diagnosis
- Air-travel friendly
- 100% deep discharge protection
- Suitable for helicopters and cable cars without deactivating the system
- Deploy trigger can be switched to left or right shoulder strap and the height can be adjusted
- CE-certification as personal protective equipment
- Update possibility via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP
WORKS EVEN AT -30°C
The JetForce-system use a specially designed Lithium-Ion battery, which generates high current even at very cold temperatures (-30°C).
500 charge cycles ensure a long-lifetime, self-discharge for easy storage properties.
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The intelligent battery management system (BMS) is together with temperature sensors responsible for an optimized battery-performance as well as protection (e.g. depth decharge and charging at temperature below zero).
- Leg-loop with easy-to-use carabiner clip for quick attachment and stowable
- Safety gear compartment for shovel and probe
- Special helmet holder
- Ski carrying system diagonal
- Ice axe attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated emergency whistle
- Front-loading accessory pocket
- Reflecting design elements
An inflated avalanche airbag increases the chance of survival:
89% with airbag
78% without airbag
An avalanche airbag minimizes the critical burial risk.
20% with airbag
47% without airbag
PIEPS Jetforce is also helping in the case of burial!
170 Liter - That’s how big the air pocket will become through the Jetforce after the automatic airbag-evacuation
In critical burial, an existing air pocket increases the probability of survival. According to statistics, the person concerned fails to trigger the airbag in 20% of serious cases. Reason is the uncertainty with the systems.
In critical burial, an existing air pocket increases the probability of survival:
- With air pocket: 1,5-2 hours
- Without air pocket: 14-35 minutes
Only an inflated airbag helps!
According to statistics, the person concerned fails to trigger the airbag in 20% of serious cases. Reason is the uncertainty with the systems. Professional avalanche experts, such as Mountain guides & rescuers, practice regularly
Increase the familiarity of your PIEPS Jetforce!
Attention: Although if you have an airbag, never go on tour without beacon, probe and shovel!