The PIEPS ART MOBILE is a mobile trainining tool to practice the use of the recommended avalanche safety equipment (beacon, probe, shovel) under realistic conditions.
for different accident scenarios.
can remain at the practice field the whole winter.
wireless device management
via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP.
- Battery capacity for one season
- Automatic hit indication (acoustic, visual)
- Every transmitting antenna can be controlled individually
- Stop watch
- Usage with gloves
PIEPS TRANSMITTER BOX
incl. sensor plates made of fiberglass
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24x16x6 cm
- Power Supply: 4x Alkaline LR20
GO OUT AND PRACTICe - PIEPS TRAINING!
Within this time a victim has to be rescued. Only a rescuer who uses the essential emergency equipment (beacon, probe, shovel) can successfully complete companion rescue within this time!
With your equipment is necessary! (recommended from all organizations & associations globally)