The PIEPS FREERIDE is a digital 1-antenna transceiver with simple and clear handling - the first transceiver the size of a mobile phone!
- The FREERIDE has an elliptical receiving range of up to 40 m
- The dynamic field line guiding and the distinct acoustic signal support the search process
- iPROBE Support: The FREERIDE can be deactivated temporarily by the iPROBE and the searcher can focus on the next strongest signal.
- Auto revert function in case of a secondary avalanche (optional)
- Small, light, dynamic, cool
- In open terrain - off the controlled slopes:
Never be without your PIEPS!
|Transmission frequency||457 kHz (EN 300718)|
|Battery lifetime||min. 200 h send mode|
|Maximum range||40 m|
|Search strip||30 m|
|Temperature range||-20°C bis +45°C|
|Weight||110 g (inkl. Batterie)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||110 x 58 x 24 mm|